*GMAT or GRE score report if you have fewer than five years of professional experience.
* For all Oxademy Entrepreneurship programmes applicant must agree to setup a real company during their course.
* Must be eligible for UK entry visa if attending on-campus programme.
* Applicants from an majority English speaking nationality, or those who have completed a UK Bachelors degree equivalent qualification (as conferred by NARIC) in a majority English speaking country will not be asked to provide an English Language Qualification, however confirmation may be requested that any teaching was undertaken in English.
1. Speak to us to find out your best options
2. Submit the application form
3. Admission interview (Skype/Face-to-face)
4. Final decision communication
We employ a rolling admission process. The full process takes no longer than 2 weeks to complete.
Given the competitive nature and the limited number of spots in our programmes, we suggest that you begin the admissions process well before the programme begins. Admission is valid for two intakes.
• Online application
• Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
• Two letters of recommendation
• Personal interview conducted via webcam
• Personal statement on “How do you think an MBA will help you progress in your career?”